Endocyte Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ECYT)
Take a look at Amigobulls Endocyte stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ECYT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Endocyte, Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls ECYT stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Endocyte revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Endocyte dividend performance. Endocyte valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Endocyte stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell ECYT stock?
- Sales declined by -73.9 annually over the last 5 years.
- Endocyte reported an average operating margin of -76700 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Endocyte posted an average Net loss of -74271.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for ECYT stock.
- ECYT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 17557, which is a negative when compared to the Medical sector average multiple of 6.5.
- Endocyte has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -42.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
Endocyte Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Endocyte stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ECYT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Endocyte revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.