Consolidated Edison Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ED)
View the Consolidated Edison stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ED stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Consolidated Edison, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls ED stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Consolidated Edison revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Consolidated Edison valuation analysis. Consolidated Edison stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ED stock?
- Consolidated Edison's average operating margin of 21.32 was exceptional.
- Consolidated Edison generates a high return on invested capital of 5.8.
Should you sell ED stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.2 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.3341 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -22.1.
Consolidated Edison Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Consolidated Edison stock analysis to ascertain how ED stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Consolidated Edison revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ED stock.