EMERALD EXPOSTN Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EEX)
Take a look at Amigobulls EMERALD EXPOSTN stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EEX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
EMERALD EXPOSTN Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls EEX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, EMERALD EXPOSTN revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check EMERALD EXPOSTN dividend performance. We compare EMERALD EXPOSTN valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EEX stock. EMERALD EXPOSTN stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EEX stock?
- EMERALD EXPOSTN's average operating margin of 25.46 was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.8 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 22.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.3.
Should you sell EEX stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.5407 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
EMERALD EXPOSTN Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls EMERALD EXPOSTN stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, EMERALD EXPOSTN revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of EMERALD EXPOSTN stock.