Equifax Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EFX)
Equifax Analysis Video
View Equifax stock analysis video. This is our EFX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EFX stock.
Equifax Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Equifax stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Equifax stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EFX stock?
- Equifax had a healthy average operating margin of 27.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.4% (average) for Equifax in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.8.
- Equifax has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.3%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Equifax at 20.3%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.5%.
Should you sell EFX stock?
- EFX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.5, which is a negative when compared to the Financial Transaction Services industry average multiple of 1.7.