Equifax Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EFX)
Take a look at Amigobulls Equifax stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EFX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Equifax Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls EFX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Equifax revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Equifax dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Equifax valuation analysis. Equifax stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EFX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 22.15 for Equifax.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 15.5% (average) for Equifax in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Equifax stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 21, compared to the sector average of 23.3. We rate this as a positive.
- Equifax's return on invested capital of 10.2 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 16.6 for Equifax is attractive.
Should you sell EFX stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.4, which is higher in comparison to the Business Services sector average of 1.7, making EFX stock expensive.
Equifax Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Equifax stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Equifax revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EFX stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.