eGain Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EGAN)
View the eGain stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EGAN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
eGain Corp Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls EGAN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as eGain revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. eGain valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. eGain stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell EGAN stock?
- eGain registered a negative operating margin of -0.89 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, eGain had an average Net loss of -2.5%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for EGAN stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.5, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making EGAN stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.3.
eGain Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls eGain stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of EGAN stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, eGain revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.