Add to My Stocks
ENERGY XXI GULF Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EGC)
$5.99 $0.13 (2.22%) EGC stock closing price Apr 20, 2018 (Closing)
ENERGY XXI GULF
Updated on : Apr 19, 2018
EGC 5.9 (0%)
S&P 500 2693.1 (0%)
Closing Price On: Apr 19, 2018
5 Quarter Revenue
Compared to the industry
5 Quarter Net Profit
Operating cash flow:
WATCH ANALYZE INVEST
EGC PS :
Industry PS :
Sector: Oils-Energy. *PE adjusted for one time items.
Return on Invested Capital:
Return on Equity:
Free Cash Flow Margin:
EGC Stock Analysis
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ENERGY XXI GULF Stock Rating 1.2/5
Should you buy EGC stock?
- EGC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Oil and Gas-US exploration and production industry average multiple of 1.8.
Should you sell EGC stock?
- ENERGY XXI GULF sales declined by -68.8% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- ENERGY XXI GULF reported an average operating margin of -63.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- ENERGY XXI GULF registered an average TTM Net loss of -65.5%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for EGC stock.
- ENERGY XXI GULF's negative ROIC of -37.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- ENERGY XXI GULF has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -92.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- ENERGY XXI GULF has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -23%.