Add to My Stocks
ENERGY XXI GULF Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EGC)
$6.63 $0.97 (12.76%) EGC stock closing price Sep 19, 2018 (Closing)
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ENERGY XXI GULF Stock Rating 1.1/5
Should you buy EGC stock?
- When compared with the Oils-Energy sector average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for EGC stock is attractive.
Should you sell EGC stock?
- ENERGY XXI GULF sales declined by -18.8% year on year in 2018-06.
- ENERGY XXI GULF registered a negative operating margin of -67.89 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, ENERGY XXI GULF had an average Net loss of -69.8%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for EGC stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -40.2, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -136.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -7.2.