Add to My Stocks
ENERGY XXI GULF Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EGC)
$8.94 $0.07 (0.78%) EGC stock closing price Jul 13, 2018 (Closing)
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ENERGY XXI GULF Stock Rating 1.2/5
Should you buy EGC stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for EGC stock versus Oils-Energy sector average of 1.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell EGC stock?
- ENERGY XXI GULF sales shrank by -22.6% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- Over the last twelve months, ENERGY XXI GULF posted an average operating loss margin of -61.76.
- ENERGY XXI GULF registered an average TTM Net loss of -63.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for EGC stock.
- -37's negative ROIC of -37 indicates operational inefficiency.
- ENERGY XXI GULF has a negative return on equity of -104. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -24.2.