Eagle Bulk Shipping Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EGLE)
EGLE Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Eagle Bulk Shipping stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EGLE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls EGLE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Eagle Bulk Shipping revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Eagle Bulk Shipping valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Eagle Bulk Shipping stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EGLE stock?
- Eagle Bulk Shipping's revenue growth came in at 73.1% in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 5.1%.
Should you sell EGLE stock?
- Eagle Bulk Shipping posted an average Net loss of -12.1% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for EGLE stock as the company has losses.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping has a negative return on equity of -6.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.3%.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Eagle Bulk Shipping stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of EGLE stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of EGLE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Eagle Bulk Shipping revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EGLE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Eagle Bulk Shipping stock.