NIC Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:EGOV)
NIC Analysis Video
View NIC stock analysis video. This is our EGOV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EGOV stock.
NIC Inc. Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Our NIC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NIC stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EGOV stock?
- NIC's average operating margin of 24.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.6% (average) for NIC in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The NIC stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.4.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.46%.
- NIC generates a high return on invested capital of 266.2%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for NIC at 40%.
Should you sell EGOV stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.4 times net income which is a negative signal.