ENCOMPASS HLTH Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EHC)
ENCOMPASS HLTH Stock Analysis
View the ENCOMPASS HLTH stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our EHC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ENCOMPASS HLTH Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EHC stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for ENCOMPASS HLTH valuation analysis. Our ENCOMPASS HLTH stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy EHC stock?
- ENCOMPASS HLTH had a healthy average operating margin of 16% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 6.7% for ENCOMPASS HLTH.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.6 times the net income.
- EHC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.9 which is better than the industry average of 23.1.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for EHC stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 6 is a positive for the company.
- ENCOMPASS HLTH's return on invested capital of 10.1% is good.
- ENCOMPASS HLTH has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.7%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.4%.
ENCOMPASS HLTH Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ENCOMPASS HLTH stock analysis to ascertain how EHC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, ENCOMPASS HLTH revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.