Edison International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EIX)
Watch the robo advisor video of Edison International stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EIX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Edison International Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls EIX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Edison International revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Edison International valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Edison International stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EIX stock?
- Net margins came in at average 4.4% for Edison International over the last twelve months.
- EIX stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.1 which is better than the sector average of 19.6.
- EIX stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.
Should you sell EIX stock?
- Edison International revenue saw a decline of -5.1% YoY in 2018-06.
- Sales declined by -0.9 annually over the last 5 years.
- Edison International has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -23.6.
Edison International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Edison International stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of EIX stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of EIX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Edison International revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EIX stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.