Callaway Golf Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ELY)
Take a look at Amigobulls Callaway Golf stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ELY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Callaway Golf Co Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls ELY stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Callaway Golf revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Callaway Golf valuation analysis. Our Callaway Golf stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ELY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Callaway Golf was 30.1% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 9.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.15, Callaway Golf has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8794 times the net income.
- Callaway Golf's return on invested capital of 15.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 15.6 for Callaway Golf is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 26.5.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Callaway Golf stock analysis to ascertain how ELY stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ELY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Callaway Golf revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ELY stock.