EMCOR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EME)
EMCOR Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls EMCOR stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EME stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Emcor Group Inc Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EME stock analysis. We compare EMCOR valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EME stock. EMCOR stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EME stock?
- EMCOR has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Construction sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.18.
- When compared with the Building-Heavy Construction industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for EME stock is attractive.
- EMCOR's return on invested capital of 12.1% is good.
- EMCOR has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.2%.
Should you sell EME stock?
- 2018 Q1 revenue growth of 0.5% YoY was meagre.
- Revenue growth of 3.8% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- EMCOR had a poor average operating margin of 4.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- EMCOR's LTM Net margins were poor at 3%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.4%.
EMCOR Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls EMCOR stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, EMCOR revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EME stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of EMCOR stock.