EMCORE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EMKR)
EMCORE Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls EMCORE stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EMKR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
EMCORE Corporation Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EMKR stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for EMCORE valuation analysis. EMCORE stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EMKR stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.06, EMCORE has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The EMCORE stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.5.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for EMKR stock versus Electronics-Manufacturing Machines industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell EMKR stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -7.8% over the last 5 years.
- EMCORE has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -15.9%.
EMCORE Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls EMCORE stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of EMKR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
EMCORE revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.