Emerson Electric Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EMR)
Take a look at Amigobulls Emerson Electric stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EMR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Emerson Electric Co. Stock Rating 4.1/5
Amigobulls EMR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Emerson Electric revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We compare Emerson Electric valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EMR stock. Emerson Electric stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EMR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.43 for Emerson Electric.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 12.3% (average) for Emerson Electric in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The LTM ROE of 24.8 for Emerson Electric is attractive.
Should you sell EMR stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -7.1 over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is higher in comparison to the Industrial Products sector average of 1.4, making EMR stock expensive.
Emerson Electric Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Emerson Electric stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Emerson Electric revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EMR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Emerson Electric stock.