Endo International Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENDP)
Endo International Analysis Video
View Endo International stock analysis video. This is our ENDP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENDP stock.
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Endo International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Endo International stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ENDP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Endo International was 7.7% in 2017 Q1.
- The price to earnings multiple of 2.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.4.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for ENDP stock versus Medical-Drugs industry average of 5.2 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.5%.
Should you sell ENDP stock?
- Endo International registered a negative operating margin of -84.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Endo International had an average Net loss of -82.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.77, Endo International is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- Endo International's negative ROIC of -23.1% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Endo International has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -73.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.