Endo International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ENDP)
View the Endo International stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ENDP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls ENDP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Endo International revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Endo International dividend performance. Endo International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Endo International stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ENDP stock?
- ENDP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 5 which is better than the sector average of 25.
- ENDP stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Medical sector average multiple of 6.5.
Should you sell ENDP stock?
- Endo International revenue saw a decline of -18.4% YoY in 2018-06.
- Sales declined by -0.4 annually over the last 5 years.
- Endo International reported an average operating margin of -20.6 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Endo International posted an average Net loss of -34.7% in the last twelve months.
- Endo International has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -201.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Endo International stock analysis to ascertain how ENDP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Endo International revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.