Endo International Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENDP)
Endo International Analysis Video
View Endo International stock analysis video. This is our ENDP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENDP stock.
Endo International plc - Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Endo International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Endo International stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ENDP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Endo International was 15.6% in 2016 Q4.
- ENDP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 2.2 which is better than the industry average of 21.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for ENDP stock versus Medical-Drugs industry average of 4.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ENDP stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Endo International posted an average operating loss margin of -86.6%.
- Over the last 12 months, Endo International had an average Net loss of -83.5%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.06, Endo International is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -21.1%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -62.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.