Enersis Chile SA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ENIC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Enersis Chile SA stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENIC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Enersis Chile SA - ADR Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls ENIC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Enersis Chile SA revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Enersis Chile SA dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Enersis Chile SA valuation analysis. Our Enersis Chile SA stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ENIC stock?
- Enersis Chile SA sales grew by 7.1% year on year in 2018-03.
- Enersis Chile SA had a healthy average operating margin of 23.43 over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3773 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- ENIC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Utilities sector average multiple of 2.1.
- Enersis Chile SA has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.9
- Enersis Chile SA has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.3.
Enersis Chile SA Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Enersis Chile SA stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Enersis Chile SA revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ENIC stock.