Enphase Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ENPH)
Enphase Energy Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Enphase Energy stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ENPH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Enphase Energy Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls ENPH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Enphase Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Enphase Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ENPH stock. Our Enphase Energy stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ENPH stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 3.3%.
Should you sell ENPH stock?
- Enphase Energy reported an average operating margin of -6.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Enphase Energy posted an average Net loss of -9% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ENPH stock.
- Enphase Energy has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -64.3%.
Enphase Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Enphase Energy stock analysis to ascertain how ENPH stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Enphase Energy revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of ENPH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.