Enersys Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ENS)
Enersys Stock Analysis
View the Enersys stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
EnerSys Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls ENS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Enersys revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Enersys dividend performance. Enersys valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Enersys stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ENS stock?
- Enersys's average operating margin of 10.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 3.9% for Enersys over the last twelve months.
- ENS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.3 which is better than the industry average of 23.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for ENS stock versus Machinery-Electrical industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Enersys has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.3%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Enersys stock analysis to ascertain how ENS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Enersys revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ENS stock.