Global Eagle Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ENT)
Global Eagle Analysis Video
View Global Eagle stock analysis video. This is our ENT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENT stock.
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Global Eagle stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Global Eagle stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell ENT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Global Eagle posted an average operating loss margin of -15.8%.
- Over the last 12 months, Global Eagle had an average Net loss of -5.4%.
- Global Eagle is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.14.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -8.3%, which is a red flag.
- Global Eagle has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -7.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Global Eagle has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -33%.