Entegris Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ENTG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Entegris stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENTG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Entegris Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls ENTG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Entegris revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Entegris valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Entegris stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ENTG stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.72 for Entegris.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.6% (average) for Entegris in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.8086 times the net income.
- The Entegris stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18.9, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- Entegris's return on invested capital of 13.1 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 12.3 for Entegris is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 18.8.
Entegris Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Entegris stock analysis to ascertain how ENTG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ENTG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Entegris revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ENTG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Entegris stock.