Entegris Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ENTG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Entegris stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ENTG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Entegris Inc Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls ENTG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Entegris revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Entegris valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Entegris stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ENTG stock?
- Entegris's average operating margin of 19.35 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.9% for Entegris.
- The price to earnings multiple of 22.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 26.
- Entegris generates a high return on invested capital of 12.3.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Entegris at 11.1.
Should you sell ENTG stock?
- Entegris has a debt/equity ratio of 0.63, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.6741 times net income which is a negative signal.
Entegris Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Entegris stock analysis to ascertain how ENTG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ENTG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Entegris revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ENTG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Entegris stock.