EP Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EPE)
EP Energy Stock Analysis
View the EP Energy stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EPE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
EP Energy Corp Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls EPE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as EP Energy revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. EP Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. EP Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EPE stock?
- EP Energy's average operating margin of 13% was exceptional.
- When compared with the Oil and Gas-US exploration and production industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for EPE stock is attractive.
Should you sell EPE stock?
- Over the last 12 months, EP Energy had an average Net loss of -18.2%.
- EP Energy is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 10.31.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for EPE stock.
- EP Energy has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -37.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- EP Energy has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -26.3%.
EP Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls EP Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, EP Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EPE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of EPE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.