EP Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EPE)
View the EP Energy stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EPE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
EP Energy Corp Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls EPE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as EP Energy revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. EP Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. EP Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EPE stock?
- EPE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.8.
- EP Energy has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 28.3.
Should you sell EPE stock?
- EP Energy revenue saw a decline of -12.5% YoY in 2018-03.
- EP Energy posted an average Net loss of -12.6% in the last twelve months.
- EP Energy is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 10.06.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for EPE stock.
- EP Energy has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -26.8, indicating the company is not profitable.
EP Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls EP Energy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, EP Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EPE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of EPE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.