Add to My Stocks
EQUINOR ASA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EQNR)
$26.54 $0.08 (0.3%) EQNR stock closing price Sep 19, 2018 (Closing)
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
EQUINOR ASA Stock Rating 3.8/5
Should you buy EQNR stock?
- EQUINOR ASA had a healthy average operating margin of 21.92 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 6.7% for EQUINOR ASA over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.4627 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- EQNR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16 which is better than the sector average of 20.6.
- EQNR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.7.
- EQUINOR ASA has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.6
- EQUINOR ASA has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 11.5.
- EQUINOR ASA has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.1.
Should you sell EQNR stock?
- Sales declined by -9 annually over the last 5 years.