EQT Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EQT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls EQT stock analysis video here. Our EQT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
EQT Corporation Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls EQT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like EQT revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. EQT valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our EQT stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy EQT stock?
- EQT's revenue growth came in at 52.7% in 2018-06.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 17.2.
Should you sell EQT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, EQT posted an average operating loss margin of -29.71.
- EQT registered an average TTM Net loss of -6.2%.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- EQT has a negative return on equity of -1.9. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -31.6.
EQT Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls EQT stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, EQT revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EQT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of EQT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.