Escalade Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ESCA)
Watch the robo advisor video of Escalade stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ESCA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Escalade, Inc. Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls ESCA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Escalade revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Escalade valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Escalade stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ESCA stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.2, Escalade has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The Escalade stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.1, compared to the sector average of 18.5. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for ESCA stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.19.
- Escalade's return on invested capital of 10.3 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 10.8.
Should you sell ESCA stock?
- Revenue growth of 3.3 has been weak over the last 5 years.
Escalade Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Escalade stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ESCA stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Escalade revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ESCA stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of ESCA technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.