ESCO Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ESE)
ESCO Technologies Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls ESCO Technologies stock analysis video here. Our ESE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ESCO Technologies Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls ESE stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, ESCO Technologies revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check ESCO Technologies dividend performance. ESCO Technologies valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. ESCO Technologies stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ESE stock?
- ESCO Technologies sales grew by 18.5% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.7% for ESCO Technologies.
- Net margins came in at average 10.9% for ESCO Technologies over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.37, ESCO Technologies is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Industrial Products sector.
Should you sell ESE stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The ESE stock currently trades at a PE of 30.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.
- ESE stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.3, which is a negative when compared to the Machinery-Electrical industry average multiple of 1.6.
ESCO Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ESCO Technologies stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ESE stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, ESCO Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ESE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.