Electro Scientific Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ESIO)
ESIO Stock Analysis
View the Electro Scientific Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ESIO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls ESIO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Electro Scientific Industries revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Electro Scientific Industries dividend performance. Electro Scientific Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Electro Scientific Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ESIO stock?
- Electro Scientific Industries's revenue growth came in at 228.1% in 2018 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 6.5% over the last 5 years.
- Electro Scientific Industries has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.07.
- ESIO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.9 as against the Lasers-Systems-Components industry average multiple of 2.8.
- Electro Scientific Industries's return on invested capital of 21.3% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Electro Scientific Industries at 14.6%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.8%.
Electro Scientific Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Electro Scientific Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ESIO stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Electro Scientific Industries revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of ESIO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.