Esterline Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ESL)
Esterline Technologies Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Esterline Technologies stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ESL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Esterline Technologies Corporation Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ESL stock analysis. We compare Esterline Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ESL stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Esterline Technologies stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ESL stock?
- Esterline Technologies has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Aerospace sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.44.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.
- ESL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average multiple of 1.8.
Should you sell ESL stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 0.5%.
- Esterline Technologies has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3.6%.
- Esterline Technologies has a low return on equity of 3.9% over the last twelve months.
Esterline Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Esterline Technologies stock analysis to ascertain how ESL stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Esterline Technologies revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of ESL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.