Elbit Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ESLT)
View the Elbit Systems stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ESLT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Elbit Systems Ltd Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ESLT stock analysis. Elbit Systems valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Elbit Systems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ESLT stock?
- Elbit Systems's revenue growth came in at 9.3% in 2018-03.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.1.
Should you sell ESLT stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.7.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -21.1.
Elbit Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Elbit Systems stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ESLT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Elbit Systems revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.