Elbit Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ESLT)
Elbit Systems Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Elbit Systems stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our ESLT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Elbit Systems Ltd Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls ESLT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Elbit Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Elbit Systems valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Elbit Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ESLT stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 2.8%.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.1% for Elbit Systems.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.19, Elbit Systems is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Aerospace sector.
- The Elbit Systems stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 22.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 24.
- Elbit Systems's return on invested capital of 10.2% is good.
- Elbit Systems has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.7%.
Should you sell ESLT stock?
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -20.5%.
Elbit Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Elbit Systems stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Elbit Systems revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ESLT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Elbit Systems stock.