Elbit Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ESLT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Elbit Systems stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our ESLT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Elbit Systems Ltd Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls ESLT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Elbit Systems revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Elbit Systems valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Elbit Systems stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ESLT stock?
- Elbit Systems sales grew by 9.3% year on year in 2018-03.
- ESLT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.5 which is better than the sector average of 23.9.
- Elbit Systems has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.9
- Elbit Systems has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.5.
Should you sell ESLT stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 3.7 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Elbit Systems has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -21.1.
Elbit Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Elbit Systems stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Elbit Systems revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ESLT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Elbit Systems stock.