Essendant Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ESND)
Take a look at Amigobulls Essendant Inc stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ESND stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Essendant Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls ESND stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Essendant Inc revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Essendant Inc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Essendant Inc stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ESND stock?
- ESND stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell ESND stock?
- Essendant Inc revenue saw a decline of -2.3% YoY in 2018-03.
- Sales declined by -0.2 annually over the last 5 years.
- Essendant Inc reported an average operating margin of -2.31 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Essendant Inc posted an average Net loss of -2.6% in the last twelve months.
- Essendant Inc is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.22.
- ESND stock is trading at a PE ratio of 48.1, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 22.9.
- Essendant Inc has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -9.6.
- Essendant Inc has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -24.7, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Essendant Inc has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.4.
Essendant Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Essendant Inc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Essendant Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ESND stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ESND stock.