Earthstone Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ESTE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Earthstone Energy stock analysis video here. Our ESTE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Earthstone Energy Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ESTE stock analysis. Earthstone Energy valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Earthstone Energy stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ESTE stock?
- Earthstone Energy sales grew by 166.6% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 63.7 over the last 5 years.
- Earthstone Energy has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.04.
- ESTE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 4.8 which is better than the sector average of 22.6.
Should you sell ESTE stock?
- Earthstone Energy reported an average operating margin of -21.03 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Earthstone Energy posted an average Net loss of -5.9% in the last twelve months.
- Earthstone Energy has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.9.
- Earthstone Energy has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.3, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Earthstone Energy has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -40.2.
Earthstone Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Earthstone Energy stock analysis to ascertain how ESTE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Earthstone Energy revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.