ENERGY TRANSFER Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ETP)
View the ENERGY TRANSFER stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ETP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ENERGY TRANSFER Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls ETP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, ENERGY TRANSFER revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check ENERGY TRANSFER dividend performance. ENERGY TRANSFER valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at ENERGY TRANSFER stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ETP stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.2% for ENERGY TRANSFER.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.4811 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for ETP stock versus Oils-Energy sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- ENERGY TRANSFER is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 10.06.
- ENERGY TRANSFER generates a high return on invested capital of 3.1.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for ENERGY TRANSFER at 9.1.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 0.7.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ENERGY TRANSFER stock analysis to ascertain how ETP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
ENERGY TRANSFER revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.