Euronav NV Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EURN)
View the Euronav NV stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EURN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls EURN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Euronav NV revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Euronav NV dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Euronav NV valuation analysis. Euronav NV stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EURN stock?
- Euronav NV has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Transportation sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.51.
Should you sell EURN stock?
- Euronav NV revenue saw a decline of -40.2% YoY in 2018-03.
- Euronav NV posted an average Net loss of -16.1% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for EURN stock.
- EURN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.2, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Euronav NV has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.9, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Euronav NV has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -50.6.
Euronav NV Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Euronav NV stock analysis to ascertain how EURN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Euronav NV revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EURN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of EURN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.