Euronav NV Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EURN)
Euronav NV Stock Analysis
View the Euronav NV stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EURN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls EURN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Euronav NV revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Euronav NV dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Euronav NV valuation analysis. Euronav NV stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EURN stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.51, Euronav NV has a lower debt burden when compared to the Transportation average.
Should you sell EURN stock?
- Euronav NV revenue saw a decline of -39.5% YoY in 2018 Q1.
- Euronav NV registered an average TTM Net loss of -16.1%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for EURN stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Euronav NV has a negative return on equity of -3.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Euronav NV has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -50%.
Euronav NV Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Euronav NV stock analysis to ascertain how EURN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Euronav NV revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EURN stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of EURN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.