Entravision Communication Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EVC)
View the Entravision Communication stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EVC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Entravision Communication Stock Rating 4.2/5
Amigobulls EVC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Entravision Communication revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Entravision Communication dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Entravision Communication valuation analysis. Our Entravision Communication stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy EVC stock?
- Entravision Communication's average operating margin of 49.51 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 31.5% for Entravision Communication.
- The price to earnings multiple of 2.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.3.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for EVC stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Entravision Communication generates a high return on invested capital of 45.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Entravision Communication at 61.
Entravision Communication Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Entravision Communication stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Entravision Communication revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about EVC stock.