ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EVHC)
ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Analysis
View ENVISION HLTHCR stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EVHC stock.
ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Rating 3.3/5
Our ENVISION HLTHCR stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ENVISION HLTHCR stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EVHC stock?
- ENVISION HLTHCR sales grew by 156.7% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- ENVISION HLTHCR's average operating margin of 6.4% was exceptional.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5 times the net income.
- EVHC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.3 which is better than the industry average of 22.9.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for EVHC stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 5.3 is a positive for the company.
- ENVISION HLTHCR generates a high return on invested capital of 2.7%.
- ENVISION HLTHCR has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 11.8%.