ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EVHC)
ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Analysis
View the ENVISION HLTHCR stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our EVHC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EVHC stock analysis. ENVISION HLTHCR valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. ENVISION HLTHCR stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EVHC stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for ENVISION HLTHCR was 142.1% in 2017 Q3.
- ENVISION HLTHCR had a healthy average operating margin of 5.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 6.4 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.5.
- EVHC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average multiple of 6.
- ENVISION HLTHCR has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.4%
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 6.8%.
Should you sell EVHC stock?
ENVISION HLTHCR Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ENVISION HLTHCR stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
ENVISION HLTHCR revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of EVHC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.