ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EVHC)
View the ENVISION HLTHCR stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our EVHC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ENVISION HLTHCR Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EVHC stock analysis. ENVISION HLTHCR valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. ENVISION HLTHCR stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EVHC stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 57.2.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 1.4% (average) for ENVISION HLTHCR in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The ENVISION HLTHCR stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.7, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for EVHC stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 1.9 for ENVISION HLTHCR is attractive.
Should you sell EVHC stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.65, ENVISION HLTHCR is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -16.1, which is a red flag.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.4.
ENVISION HLTHCR Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ENVISION HLTHCR stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
ENVISION HLTHCR revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of EVHC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.