Everi Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EVRI)
Everi Holdings Stock Analysis
View the Everi Holdings stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EVRI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Everi Holdings Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls EVRI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Everi Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Everi Holdings dividend performance. We compare Everi Holdings valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EVRI stock. Everi Holdings stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy EVRI stock?
- When compared with the Business Services industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for EVRI stock is attractive.
Should you sell EVRI stock?
- Everi Holdings reported an average operating margin of -8.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Everi Holdings registered an average TTM Net loss of -25.8%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for EVRI stock.
- Everi Holdings's negative ROIC of -5.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.4%.
Everi Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Everi Holdings stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of EVRI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Everi Holdings revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Everi Holdings stock.