Endeavour Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EXK)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Endeavour Silver stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Endeavour Silver Corp Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls EXK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Endeavour Silver revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Endeavour Silver dividend performance. We compare Endeavour Silver valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EXK stock. Endeavour Silver stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell EXK stock?
- Sales declined by -7.6 annually over the last 5 years.
- Endeavour Silver had a poor average operating margin of 2.62 over the last 4 quarters.
- EXK stock is trading at a PE ratio of 64.2, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 19.4.
- EXK stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.7, which is a negative when compared to the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Endeavour Silver has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Endeavour Silver stock analysis to ascertain how EXK stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Endeavour Silver revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.