Endeavour Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EXK)
Endeavour Silver Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Endeavour Silver stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Endeavour Silver Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls EXK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Endeavour Silver revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Endeavour Silver dividend performance. We compare Endeavour Silver valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EXK stock. Endeavour Silver stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EXK stock?
- Endeavour Silver has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.07.
Should you sell EXK stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.8% over the last 5 years.
- Endeavour Silver had a poor average operating margin of 2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Endeavour Silver posted a TTM Net margin of 1.3%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 114.5, EXK stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.4.
- Endeavour Silver has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.3%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -15.7%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Endeavour Silver stock analysis to ascertain how EXK stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Endeavour Silver revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.