Endeavour Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EXK)
Endeavour Silver Stock Analysis
View Endeavour Silver stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXK stock.
Endeavour Silver Corp Stock Rating 2.6/5
Our Endeavour Silver stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Endeavour Silver stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EXK stock?
- Endeavour Silver has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.06.
- Endeavour Silver has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.8%
Should you sell EXK stock?
- Endeavour Silver sales shrank by -26.7% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.8% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Endeavour Silver posted a TTM Net margin of 4.6%.
- EXK stock is trading at a PE ratio of 48.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.2.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -47.9%.