Endeavour Silver Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EXK)
Endeavour Silver Analysis Video
View Endeavour Silver stock analysis video. This is our EXK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXK stock.
Endeavour Silver Corp Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Endeavour Silver stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Endeavour Silver stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy EXK stock?
- Endeavour Silver has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.06.
- Endeavour Silver's return on invested capital of 9.8% is good.
Should you sell EXK stock?
- Endeavour Silver revenue saw a decline of -26.7% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.8% over the last 5 years.
- Endeavour Silver's Net margins were poor at 4.6% in the last twelve months.
- The EXK stock currently trades at a PE of 44.4, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.3.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -47.9%.