Expedia Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:EXPE)
Expedia Analysis Video
View Expedia stock analysis video. This is our EXPE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXPE stock.
Expedia Inc Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Expedia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Expedia stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell EXPE stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.56, Expedia is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.3 times the net income.
- The EXPE stock currently trades at a PE of 38.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 19.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.7.
- Expedia has a low return on equity of 5.7% over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.7%.