Express Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EXPR)
View the Express stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXPR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Express, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EXPR stock analysis. We compare Express valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EXPR stock. Express stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EXPR stock?
- When compared with the Retail-Wholesale sector average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for EXPR stock is attractive.
Should you sell EXPR stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.1 over the last 5 years.
- Express's TTM operating margin of 1.96 was rather poor.
- Express posted a TTM Net margin of 1.1%.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.8.
Express Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Express stock analysis to ascertain how EXPR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Express revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of EXPR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.