Express Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EXPR)
View the Express stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXPR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Express, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for EXPR stock analysis. We compare Express valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of EXPR stock. Express stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EXPR stock?
- EXPR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
Should you sell EXPR stock?
- Sales declined by -0.1 annually over the last 5 years.
- Express had a poor average operating margin of 1.96 over the last 4 quarters.
- Express's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.1%.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Express has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.8.
Express Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Express stock analysis to ascertain how EXPR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Express revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of EXPR technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.