Exterran Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:EXTN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Exterran stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for EXTN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Exterran Corp Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls EXTN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Exterran revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Exterran valuation analysis. Exterran stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy EXTN stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for EXTN stock versus Oils-Energy sector average of 1.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell EXTN stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.1498 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 338.1, EXTN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 22.3.
- -1.5's negative ROIC of -1.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -13.2.
Exterran Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Exterran stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Exterran revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of EXTN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.