Extreme Networks Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:EXTR)
Extreme Networks Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Extreme Networks stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for EXTR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Extreme Networks, Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls EXTR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Extreme Networks revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Extreme Networks valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Extreme Networks stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy EXTR stock?
- Extreme Networks sales grew by 56% year on year in 2018 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 19.8%.
- The lower PS ratio 1.9 for EXTR stock versus Computer-Networks industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell EXTR stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Extreme Networks posted an average operating loss margin of -2%.
- Over the last 12 months, Extreme Networks had an average Net loss of -2.7%.
- Extreme Networks is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.64.
- Extreme Networks's negative ROIC of -7.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Extreme Networks has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -19.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.4%.
Extreme Networks Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Extreme Networks stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of EXTR stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of EXTR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Extreme Networks revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether EXTR stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about EXTR stock.