Diamondback Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FANG)
Watch the robo advisor video of Diamondback Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for FANG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Diamondback Energy Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls FANG stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Diamondback Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Diamondback Energy dividend performance. Diamondback Energy valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Diamondback Energy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FANG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Diamondback Energy was 104.1% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 75.4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 52.15 for Diamondback Energy.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 35.1% (average) for Diamondback Energy in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.3, Diamondback Energy has a lower debt burden when compared to the Oils-Energy average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.0846 times the net income.
- Diamondback Energy's return on invested capital of 10.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 9.3 for Diamondback Energy is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4.
Should you sell FANG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.1, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.7, making FANG stock expensive.
Diamondback Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Diamondback Energy stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Diamondback Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.