FARO Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FARO)
FARO Technologies Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of FARO Technologies stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for FARO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FARO Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls FARO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, FARO Technologies revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check FARO Technologies dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for FARO Technologies valuation analysis. FARO Technologies stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy FARO stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 5.7%.
Should you sell FARO stock?
- FARO Technologies registered an average TTM Net loss of -4%.
- FARO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 204.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6.4%, which is a red flag.
- FARO Technologies has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -4.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls FARO Technologies stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FARO stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, FARO Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FARO stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FARO stock.