Fastenal Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:FAST)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Fastenal stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FAST stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fastenal Company Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls FAST stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Fastenal revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Fastenal valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Fastenal stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FAST stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.96 for Fastenal.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.7% (average) for Fastenal in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.19, Fastenal has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- Fastenal's return on invested capital of 26.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 30.1 for Fastenal is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.
Should you sell FAST stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.2, which is higher in comparison to the Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8, making FAST stock expensive.
Fastenal Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Fastenal stock analysis to ascertain how FAST stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FAST stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Fastenal revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of FAST technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.