Fortune Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FBHS)
Fortune Brands Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Fortune Brands stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FBHS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls FBHS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Fortune Brands revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Fortune Brands valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Fortune Brands stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy FBHS stock?
- Fortune Brands had a healthy average operating margin of 13.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 8.9% for Fortune Brands over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.
- Fortune Brands's return on invested capital of 12.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 18.9% for Fortune Brands is attractive.
- Fortune Brands has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.9%.
Fortune Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Fortune Brands stock analysis to ascertain how FBHS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FBHS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Fortune Brands revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FBHS stock.