Fortune Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FBHS)
View the Fortune Brands stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for FBHS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FBHS stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Fortune Brands valuation analysis. Fortune Brands stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy FBHS stock?
- Fortune Brands had a healthy average operating margin of 13.02 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 8.8% for Fortune Brands over the last twelve months.
- FBHS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.9 which is better than the sector average of 18.9.
- Fortune Brands has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.5
- Fortune Brands has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.8.
Should you sell FBHS stock?
- Fortune Brands had a low YoY revenue growth of 5.7% in the 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth of 7.8 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Fortune Brands has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -7.1.
Fortune Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Fortune Brands stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FBHS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Fortune Brands revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FBHS stock.