Freeport-McMoran Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FCX)
Freeport-McMoran Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Freeport-McMoran stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FCX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Freeport-McMoRan Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls FCX stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Freeport-McMoran revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Freeport-McMoran dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Freeport-McMoran valuation analysis. Our Freeport-McMoran stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy FCX stock?
- Freeport-McMoran sales grew by 15.2% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Freeport-McMoran had a healthy average operating margin of 22.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.4.
- Freeport-McMoran has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.8%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Freeport-McMoran at 18%.
- Freeport-McMoran has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 23.9%.
Freeport-McMoran Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Freeport-McMoran stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Freeport-McMoran revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FCX stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Freeport-McMoran stock.