First Data Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FDC)
Watch the robo advisor video of First Data Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FDC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
First Data Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FDC stock analysis. First Data Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at First Data Corp stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FDC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.04 for First Data Corp.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.3% (average) for First Data Corp in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.2871 times the net income.
- The First Data Corp stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19, compared to the sector average of 24.3. We rate this as a positive.
- The LTM ROE of 29.4 for First Data Corp is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls First Data Corp stock analysis to ascertain how FDC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, First Data Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FDC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FDC stock.