First Data Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FDC)
Watch the robo advisor video of First Data Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FDC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
First Data Corp Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FDC stock analysis. First Data Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at First Data Corp stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FDC stock?
- First Data Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 15.04 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13.3% for First Data Corp over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.2871 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- FDC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.9 which is better than the sector average of 23.8.
- First Data Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 29.4.
- First Data Corp has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 20.3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls First Data Corp stock analysis to ascertain how FDC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, First Data Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FDC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FDC stock.