Fresh Del Monte Produce Stock Analysis (NYSE:FDP)
Fresh Del Monte Produce Analysis Video
View Fresh Del Monte Produce stock analysis video. This is our FDP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FDP stock.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Fresh Del Monte Produce stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Fresh Del Monte Produce stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FDP stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.15, Fresh Del Monte Produce has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- FDP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.7 which is better than the industry average of 24.2.
- FDP stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell FDP stock?
- Fresh Del Monte Produce's TTM operating margin of 5.2% was rather poor.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.7 times the net income.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.1%.