Fresh Del Monte Produce Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FDP)
Take a look at Amigobulls Fresh Del Monte Produce stock analysis video. Our FDP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FDP stock analysis. Fresh Del Monte Produce valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Fresh Del Monte Produce stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy FDP stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.44, Fresh Del Monte Produce is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.7.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for FDP stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell FDP stock?
- Fresh Del Monte Produce had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.73 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cash flow from operations is 0.0361 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce has a low return on equity of 6.3 over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.7.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Fresh Del Monte Produce stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of FDP stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Fresh Del Monte Produce revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether FDP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Fresh Del Monte Produce stock.