FactSet Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FDS)
FactSet Research Analysis Video
View FactSet Research stock analysis video. This is our FDS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FDS stock.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our FactSet Research stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This FactSet Research stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FDS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 30.2% for FactSet Research.
- LTM Net margins were good at 29% for FactSet Research.
- FactSet Research has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 37.8%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for FactSet Research at 66.5%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 27%.
Should you sell FDS stock?
- FactSet Research is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.09.
- FDS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.3, which is a negative when compared to the Business Information Services industry average multiple of 1.6.