FactSet Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FDS)
FactSet Research Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of FactSet Research stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FDS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls FDS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as FactSet Research revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. FactSet Research valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. FactSet Research stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy FDS stock?
- FactSet Research had a healthy average operating margin of 27.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 20.8% for FactSet Research.
- FactSet Research generates a high return on invested capital of 32.5%.
- FactSet Research has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 48.6%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16.8%.
Should you sell FDS stock?
- FDS stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.3, which is a negative when compared to the Business Information Services industry average multiple of 1.7.
FactSet Research Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls FactSet Research stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
FactSet Research revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about FDS stock.