FactSet Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FDS)
FactSet Research Stock Analysis
View FactSet Research stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FDS stock.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Our FactSet Research stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This FactSet Research stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy FDS stock?
- FactSet Research had a healthy average operating margin of 30.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 29% for FactSet Research over the last twelve months.
- FactSet Research's return on invested capital of 37.8% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for FactSet Research at 66.5%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 27%.
Should you sell FDS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.09, FactSet Research is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.6, which is higher in comparison to the Business Information Services industry average of 1.6, making FDS stock expensive.