Phoenix New Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FENG)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Phoenix New Media stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for FENG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Phoenix New Media Ltd ADR Stock Rating 2.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for FENG stock analysis. Phoenix New Media valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Phoenix New Media stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FENG stock?
- Phoenix New Media has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.14.
- FENG stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell FENG stock?
- Phoenix New Media reported an average operating margin of -0.47 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Phoenix New Media's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.5%.
- FENG stock is trading at a PE ratio of 456, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 23.
- Phoenix New Media has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.2.
- Phoenix New Media has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.3.
Phoenix New Media Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Phoenix New Media stock analysis to ascertain how FENG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FENG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Phoenix New Media revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of FENG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.