Forum Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FET)
Forum Energy Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Forum Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for FET stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Forum Energy Technologies Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls FET stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Forum Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Forum Energy valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Forum Energy stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell FET stock?
- Sales declined by -10.4% annually over the last 5 years.
- Forum Energy reported an average operating margin of -17.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Forum Energy had an average Net loss of -7%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FET stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6.1%, which is a red flag.
- Forum Energy has a negative return on equity of -4.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -12.9%.
Forum Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Forum Energy stock analysis to ascertain how FET stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FET stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Forum Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.