Forum Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:FET)
Watch the robo advisor video of Forum Energy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for FET stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Forum Energy Technologies Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls FET stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Forum Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Forum Energy valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Forum Energy stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy FET stock?
- Forum Energy has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Oils-Energy sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.32.
Should you sell FET stock?
- Sales declined by -8.8 annually over the last 5 years.
- Forum Energy reported an average operating margin of -14.22 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Forum Energy posted an average Net loss of -1.5% in the last twelve months.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for FET stock.
- Forum Energy has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -5.2.
- Forum Energy has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Forum Energy has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -9.8.
Forum Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Forum Energy stock analysis to ascertain how FET stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of FET stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Forum Energy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.